Friday, January 29, 2010

Details at 11:00

Jamie OliverJulia Child
If you're even the most casual of food blog readers, you've no doubt heard of Columbia Pictures' film "Julie & Julia" (hated it). Well, Blogger Dot Com Pictures proudly presents, for this weekend only, a Blog O. Food Production: Jamie & Julia.
 
Friday's showing:
Shell Pasta with Creamy Smoked Bacon and Pea Sauce - by Jamie Oliver
Seating begins at 7:30 PM.
 
Saturday's showing:
Boeuf à la Bourguignonne - by Julia Child
Reservations for 8:00 PM only.
 
Miss Muffy, accompanied by the Doyenne of Chebeague, Ms. Natalie is descending on Southampton for the weekend, and I am playing host. I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl right now.
 
So, something light on Friday to whet the appetite, and then the real show stopper Saturday evening.
 
I've got my shopping lists, I've read and re-read all the instructions. I feel confidently that I could prepare both dishes in my sleep. On Sunday, results will be posted.
 
 
Stay tuned - Blog O. Food
 
 

No comments: